IST helps businesses fully realize the promise of Cloud contact center technologies. No other company delivers the number and scale contact centers projects across the multiple countries with in the middle east like IST.
We are actively sourcing for an experienced and highly motivated Developer Engineer to join our growing Professional Services group.
The Developer Engineer is a key role within cloud team and will lead and manage the integration, design, configuration and deployments of IST TrueCloud Contact Center solution for our Mid-Market and Enterprise clients. We are looking for a star performer who understands the value of teamwork, has a positive “can do” attitude and can help us delight our Customers while growing our business.
Join our talented team whom are passionate about working with, delivering and supporting the rich set of contact center Solutions.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Gathering, analyzing as well as validation of customer applications and integration requirements related to TrueCloud platform for each customer’s unique requirements.
2. Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer.
3. Translate and facilitate agreed application requirements to detailed design.
4. Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule.
5. Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
6. Provide Applications training to Customers on the deployed applications.
7. Respond, Troubleshoot, resolve and report on all technical incidents
8. Conducts system health checks and proactive monitoring to ensure that applications are functioning always.
9. Create & Update the relevant system documentations.
10. Collaborate on Sales proposals and generate Statements of Work; Develop materials in-line with specific Sales and/or Services requirements.
11. Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
Skills & Qualifications Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related area
3+ years of implementation experience in a cloud computing and/or telephony environment.
Strong knowledge of various CRM solutions and/or Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow and Velocify & others) is preferred.
Must be willing to travel regionally with some national and international travel. (valid passport required).
Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
Background in Linux (RHEL/CentOS) systems administration, system monitoring and analysis.
Skilled in Java Enterprise Edition.
Ability to present and communicate solution design and technical information.
Ability to troubleshoot existing applications and fix the defects and issues.
Experienced with one or both of following database engines:
Full stack development is a plus.
Skills in Cloud Programming is a plus.
Java Certification is a plus.
Big Data Knowledge is a plus.