IST helps businesses fully realize the promise of Cisco contact center technologies. No other company delivers the number and scale Cisco contact centers projects across the multiple countries with in the middle east like IST.
Join our talented team whom are passionate about working with, delivering and supporting the rich set of Cisco contact center Solutions.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Gathering, analyzing as well as validation of customer system requirements
- Translate and facilitate agreed system requirements to detailed design.
- Conduct System Staging, Installation, Configuration, Testing and roll-out.
- Provide Systems training to Customers on the deployed systems.
- Respond, Troubleshoot, resolve and report on all technical incidents
- Conducts system health checks and proactive monitoring to ensure that systems are functioning at all times
- Create & Update the relevant system documentations.
- Train and serve as a reference to other system engineers on technical best practices for the relevant technologies and systems.
- Assist other system engineers in resolving technical issues that arise during system installation and troubleshooting.
- Audit & Validate the systems design, installation and configuration of the other system engineer
Job Specific Requirements:
Availability & Flexibility in traveling upon request for customer projects and support assignments across EMEA.
Skills & Competence Requirements:
Communication & Personal Impact (B) - Communicate with Impact
- Communicate own viewpoint concisely using facts and figures.
- Structure information to lead others step by step to conclusion in a timely manner.
- Decide on communication tools/methods appropriate for the situation; set standards for communication.
Ownership and Commitment to Excel (B) - Take initiatives and Commit to excel
- Do an accurate planning & is able to deliver results under pressure with high quality.
- Estimate time requirements accurately.
- Highlight when changes in own plan will affect the overall plan.
- Have an orientation to the future, anticipating problems and taking affirmative steps.
- Break projects into key activities and identify priorities, milestones, & Resources and estimate timings & costs (if applicable).
Customer Focus (B) - Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Understand (comprehend) the customer’s drivers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through frequent communication & address customers’ issues quickly.
- Resolve customer conflicts through a win/win solution.
- Maintain relationships over time by building trust and managing expectations.
- Initiate actions to meet customer needs; being pro-active.
- Actively support IST public image.
Creative thinking and Innovation (A) - Innovate and propose new approaches
- Keep up-to-date on current new trends in own field.
- Generate ideas for own area of responsibility to better work effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute with ideas in team meetings.
- Look beyond the obvious and immediate information to generate solutions
Developing Self / Others (B) - Provide Coaching & Assess Development needs of others
- Independently check ways to develop and enhance own capabilities.
- Give frequent constructive feedback/coaching to support individuals’ development needs.
- Provide specific feedback when a task has been completed.
- Use examples of individual’s past performance to explain development needs.