IST helps businesses fully realize the promise of Cisco contact center technologies. No other company delivers the number and scale Cisco contact centers projects across the multiple countries with in the middle east like IST.
Join our talented team whom are passionate about working with, delivering and supporting the rich set of Cisco contact center Solutions.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Gathering, analyzing as well as validation of customer system requirements
- Translate and facilitate agreed system requirements to detailed design.
- Conduct System & Voice Networks Staging, Installation, Configuration, Testing and roll-out.
- Provide Systems training to Customers on the deployed systems.
- Respond, Troubleshoot, resolve and report on all technical incidents
- Conducts system health checks and proactive monitoring to ensure that systems are functioning at all times
- Create & Update the relevant system documentations.
Job Specific Requirements:
Availability & Flexibility in traveling upon request for customer projects and support assignments across EMEA.
Skills & Competence Requirements:
Communication & Personal Impact (A) - Convey and receive messages
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen to others without interrupting.
Ownership and Commitment to Excel (A) - Take Responsibility to achieve results
- Take full accountability for delivering own tasks on time with high quality regardless the existence of challenges.
- Stay focused—Use time effectively and prevent distractions.
Customer Focus (A) - Understand & meet Customers’ needs
- Show respect for and listen to the customer.
- Show a competent/ qualified impression.
- Make promises that can be delivered and fulfill it.
- Show awareness of IST public image.
- Remain available, when possible, especially when the customer is going through a critical period.
- Make it easy for the customer to reach him/her, or spend extra time with the customer
Creative thinking and Innovation (A) - Innovate and propose new approaches
- Keep up-to-date on current new trends in own field.
- Generate ideas for own area of responsibility to better work effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute with ideas in team meetings.
- Look beyond the obvious and immediate information to generate solutions
Developing Self (A)
- Take ownership for one’s development plan & seek formal & informal development opportunities.
- Apply new information/knowledge to practical use on the job.
- Strive to know the new trends in the market.
- Understand the impact of own development on the business/organization.
- Use both positive and negative feedback to enhance performance.